We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS fabricates and rents 10ft ft long containers converted into portable office space. Currently unavailable in the second-hand container market TRS creates them to fill a void in the construction, retail and military sectors.
We cut a container, re-weld the end-frame for maximum security and structural integrity. With 8 corner castings and the 2 swing container doors in place the container can be loaded and lifted onto a scaffold.
- Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- Fleet: Container Offices, Dry freight, reefers, opentops, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, and chassis.
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- TRS can customize a portable work environment for Lease to Purchase Clients.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- TRS can reposition the container if you need it relocated.
- We offer workshop designs that add to the security of a container or office on a jobsite.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
9’8ft L X 7’8ft W X 8’5” H
9’2” L X 7’7” W X 7’8” H
Tare Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Gross Weight: 19,530
7’6” W X 7’5” H
Floor area: 72 sq ft
Cubic Capacity: 560 cu ft
- A temporary project solution, containers are durable and easy to transport
- Acquire assets with minimal initial expenditures.
- Convenient delivery and pick up.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Durable: Survive natural disasters and harsh weather
- Fire Resistant and non-combustible
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction sites or military theater.
- No assembly or foundation required
- Tax deductible.
- Their ground level feature offers safety and convenience.
- Water Tight: Protect material from the weather and vandals
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- 14-gauge steel walls, roof and hardware.
- 3068 Steel Personnel Door with deadbolt. Optional panic bar.
- Baseboard heating.
- Blocks at each corner for overhead lifting/stacking.
- Double hung Windows with bars or expanded metal guards.
- Electrical: outlets, light switch, fluorescent fixtures, and 100 amp main breaker.
- Exterior coated with marine grade paint for durability.
- Furniture or Shelving available.
- Insulated and paneled walls.
- Partitions for privacy.
- Rain tight Square D disconnect for easy electrical connection.
- Ultra Secure Office does not have exterior doors. Panel with door, hvac, window behind swing doors.
- Window hvac or a/c unit protected with cages.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- King pin locks for chassis security
- Lockbox or hockey puck locks on doors
- Mylar plastic curtain to maintain temperature
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors
- Security cages for A/C units
- Twist locks when stacking containers