40ft Long Highcube Opensides
- Available in New Condition Only and in limited quantities
- Available for Sale and Custom Modifications
- Available coordinating roadworthy chassis for sale or rent
- TRS can fabricate a Used 40ft Highcube with side doors
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished intermodal equipment. As innovative new models are engineered to meet unprecedented applications and designs, we can usually supply our clients quickly. If the container is not part of current inventory, we will source it.
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers such as 40ft Highcube Opensides.
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Units are manufactured with 2 doors on one 8ft end and one full side has fold back accordion doors.
TRS works with Architects and Designers to convert this specific model into environmentally friendly and economical event space, pop-up kiosks, portable galleries and bars.
Our Commercial and Industrial clients have experienced the benefits of this model for rapid installations of power systems, water filtration systems, highly secure and mobile construction storage facilities.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Additional 9’6” height allows for Generators, Battery Packs and Power Systems.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings blocks for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- One full side opens to allow loading of extra-long materials.
- One full side opens so the container converts into a bar or event space.
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft, some 40ft.
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Side accordion doors that fold back for full side access.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Support weights in excess of 60,000lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors on one end for quick access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
40ft L X 8ft W X 9’6’ H
39’5” L X 7’6’ W X 8’ H
End Door Opening:
7’3” W X 7’7” H
Tare 13,051 lbs
Max Gross 52,911 lbs
Cubic Capacity: 2391 cubic feet
- Art Gallery and Community Centers
- Bars and Restaurants
- Command Centers
- Bulk storage for oversized materials
- Deployable Water Filtration System
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Gas powered equipment shelters
- Generator Shelters
- Military weapons storage
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Modular Data Center
- Permanent or Temporary Accommodations
- Portable Battery Pack Enclosures
- Shopping Malls
- Sound reduced machinery
- Tiny house with deck
TRS offers economical options in lieu of purchasing a New container.
Take a used highcube container and install roll up or swing out doors in the side.
Not engineered to function as a true openside for export, but the cost is less and much of the convenience is there.
- Air Compressors, Transformers and Generators provided.
- Aluminum diamond plate floors
- Corporate Branding for events, vinyl or paint
- Counter with refrigerators and shelves for glassware
- Duct work for HVAC unit
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Explosion proof lighting, switches, vents.
- Fire Suppression System
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture : bookshelves, sofa, bedding, kitchen cabinets
- Galvanized grip-strut staircase with safety rails
- Mounted TV and LED lights
- Overhead I-beam with an electric hoist.
- Ramps for forklift access
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with exterior custom covers