20ft Refrigeration Containers
- Available in New and Used Condition
- New units are for Sale and Used units are for Rent
- Available as running reefers or insulated enclosures
- Available for ground storage or international shipping
- Diesel Generator sets also available
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers such as running refrigeration containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H Running Refrigeration Containers. Units are manufactured with:
Commercial Refrigeration Unit: Carrier, Thermoking, Daikin.
Equipped with a strip curtain to keep cold air in.
Maintains a set temperature to protect perishable products.
Can be hardwired to a building or placed in the cell of a ship.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry.
In addition to running reefers we offer non-running insulated containers and Diesel Generator Sets.
Diesel Gensets power the reefer when electricity is unavailable.
Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Air tight, weatherproof, and rodent proof.
- Can be hardwired to your building for instant cold storage.
- Climate Controlled Environments to protect and ensure freshness.
- Clip-on Genset easy to mount on front end of reefer for uninterrupted power.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in design.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Insulated containers can be modified with a smaller domestic climate unit.
- Reusable and easy to transport from.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications.
- Basin with aluminum T-bar strips allows for circulation of cold air.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Dense foam insulation in the walls, floor, ceiling and doors.
- Electric only reefer unit. Cord for plug in is provided.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft.
- Frame constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Keep perishable products in steady temps between -10F to 70F.
- Single or dual 220/440 volt 3 phase 50/60 hz, 25 – 30 amps
- Smooth side aluminum or muffler grade steel exterior panels
- Stainless steel interiors so easy to wash.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Two swing doors at one end to keep the designated temperature
- Unit has auto defrost mode.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H
17’11” L X 7’6′ W X 7’6″ H
Plymetal Door Opening:
7’6” W X 7’5″ High
Max Gross Weight: 67,250 lb
Tare Weight with reefer 6700 lb
Payload 60,550 lb
Cubic Capacity: 1005 ft
- Convert into kiln oven to dry wood
- Electronic Equipment Enclosures.
- Fisheries transport and store perishable fish
- Florists and nurseries store flowers, bulbs, seed and plants
- Hazmat Chemical Storage
- Hydroponic farms for marijuana or veggies
- Portable Morgue.
- Seasonal cold storage for Beverage Industries and Restaurants.
- Store pharmaceuticals
- Temporary climate control shelter for events and festivals.
- Standard reefer does not fit your application? TRS can insulate panel and climate control a dry steel freight container.
- Carrier, Daiken, Thermoking and Mitsubishi units available
- Generator sets available to keep unit running while not plugged in.
- Transformers available to provide dual voltage 220/230 Volt. Not just 460V.
- Install additional doors.
- Install an alarm system
- Install Curtain to contain the cold air when doors are open
- Install lights with switch
- Install shelving
- Remove the reefer unit, insulate and panel opening so you can add a roof mount unit.