TRS is unique in offering all types of new and used ISO containers and chassis.
As innovative new models are engineered to meet unprecedented applications and designs, we can usually supply our clients quickly.
TRS stocks all types of intermodal equipment including hard to find specials such as New one-trip 40ft L X 8’6″ H Hardtop Opentops.
Utilized by the power, oil rig and packaging industry we attempt to offer them Nationwide in addition to:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers such as Hardtop Opentops
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
These units are manufactured with a removable steel panel with gaskets to stay watertight.
This cover can be stored inside the container when not being used.
If in short supply TRS offers fabrication options by installing a removable steel top on a standard opentop container.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Fully intermodal so can be transported by ship, rail or truck.
- Handles heavier cargo than a standard 40 foot.
- Install power packs, steel rolls or lumber with an overhead crane.
- No easy to rip tarps and cables to deal with.
- Remains watertight when stacked.
- The hardtop is safe, structurally sound and offers versatile loading options.
- The roof panels can be stored in the container.
- When used for export the container can be returned with cargo.
- 2 adjustable roof bows for support.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade epoxy to reduce corrosion.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Eight sets of roof-locking devices on both exterior sides.
- 36 interior lashing rings.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Front end has built in ladder.
- Removable steel roof panels with gaskets are watertight.
- Roof constructed of 2 steel panels with rings for lifting.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Two swing doors with swing door header.
**Above dimensions are general and NOT exact. Please contact us for exact dimensions.**
Tare 9921 lbs
Max Gross 67,200 lbs
2369 cubic feet
Removable steel top opening:
- Ship oversized and unusual products worldwide:
- Used to carry bulk items like coal or minerals
- Material that needs a crane to lift such as Marble or steel
- Ship a generator and then remove top at jobsite for large air volume venting.
- Alarm Systems.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture and Shelving.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Windows with Security Bars.