20ft Long Dry Freight Containers
- Available in New and Used
- Available for Sale or Rent
- Coordinating Chassis Available for Sale and Rent
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
- All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H storage and cargo containers.
In addition TRS stocks several different grades of used containers at our 4-acre facility that are sold at different price points.
Units are manufactured with two swing doors at one end for maximum security. Easy to reposition, lock and load. They are the most popular container in the domestic market.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. For over 38 years TRS has provided customer care as we stand behind every product in our fleet.
Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are environmentally friendly.
- Delivery can usually be made within 48 hours.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job.
- Self-Contained secure mini-warehousing.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications.
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft, some 40ft.
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Rubber gaskets around steel doors to prevent water damage.
- Stackable 9 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Steel blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Support weights in excess of 50,000lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6″ H
7’8″ W X 7’8″ H
Width 7’8” W X 7’8″ H
Max Gross 55,000lbs
Cubic Capacity: 1170 cubic feet
- Bars and Restaurants
- Concession Stands
- Command Centers
- Construction Break and Changing Rooms
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Excess Seasonal Inventory Storage.
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Gas powered equipment shelters
- Military weapons storage
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Permanent or Temporary Housing
- Portable Office
- Stackable Airport Control Tower
- Alarm Systems.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture and Shelving.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Windows with Security Bars.
- Only limited by your imagination!!!