40ft Long Canvas Opentop for Rent
- Coordinating chassis available for dock height or transport
- Equipped with canvas tarp, bows and cable
- Opentop in used Condition for rent or sale
- Suitable for export or domestic applications
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized Intermodal Units such as Canvas Opentops
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
- We offer NEW Hardtop Opentops for purchase only
TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
Engineered with a thick top rail and removable header, opentops are designed to carry heavy and uniquely shaped cargo.
Flexible rental periods.
Reasonable buyout options during the course of your lease.
For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
TRS helps evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
TRS replaces the tarp for a new one with a small upcharge.
In cases of natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism TRS can deliver quickly.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6’ H
39’6” L X 7’8’ W X 7’8” H
7’8” W X 7’6’ H
Has removable header for full access
Tare 8774 lbs
Max Gross 67,200 lbs
Cubic Capacity: 2345 cubic feet
- Acquire assets with minimal initial expenditures.
- Convenience of overhead crane loading.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fully intermodal so can be transported by ship, rail or truck.
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- Opentops are in cargo worthy condition.
- Suitable for oversized and overweight cargo like steel or lumber.
- Tax deductible.
- Waterproof removable tarp alleviates shrink-wrapping the product.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
USES FOR OPENTOPS:
- Assists military and oil spill response industry for rapid deployment:
- Material that needs a crane to lift such as Marble or steel
- Sexy Modular Swimming Pool
- Ship oversized and unusual products worldwide:
- Used to carry bulk items like coal or minerals
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- Heavy duty tarpaulin and removable bows with cable.
- High strength thick top rails for structural support.
- Swivel header rail at doors for unrestricted access.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- When unavailable TRS can convert a standard container into a domestic opentop
- TRS requires a signed lease agreement to initiate the rental.
- Agreement sets a buyout price if the box is lost, stolen, abandoned, or damaged.
- Knowing costs upfront allows you to plan for a purchase if you need the asset permanently
- Test out the asset and see if it will help your company grow.
- The equipment can be bought out at any time during the agreement.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- King pin locks for chassis security
- Lockbox on personnel doors
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors
- Security cages for A/C units
- Twist locks when stacking containers