20ft Long Highcube Containers for Rent
- **NO Coordinating Chassis Available. View pictures below!
- Extra foot of height friendly to Power Equipment
- Rent Fabricated Structurally Sound Used
- Rent New Under Special Circumstances
- Transport on Step Deck Trailer
We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
With a diversified inventory TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS offers used 20ft L X 9’6’ H used containers all year round.
We fabricate them so we can satisfy generator, power and seasonal storage businesses.
Dry freight, reefers, opentops, office containers, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, and chassis.
Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- Roll off deliveries available.
- Suitable for domestic use.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- TRS can reposition the container if you need it relocated.
- We offer options that add security to the container or office on a jobsite.
- Willing to negotiate Custom Modifications for long term agreements.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
20ft L X 8ft W X 9’6” H
19’4” L X 7’8” W X 8’8” H
7’7” W X 8’5” H
Max Gross 65,000lbs
Cubic Capacity: 1320 cubic ft
- Additional height allows for extra storage space.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Highcubes allow for badly needed height to house industrial systems.
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Occasionally available in new, but costly so TRS fabricates used unit.
- Receive assets with minimal initial expenditures.
- Secure to protect tools on unmanned jobsites.
- Suitable for domestic use.
- Tax deductible.
- The modified highcube is sound and has all the original parts for lifting and security.
- There is no coordinating chassis for transport. Only a step deck trailer will do.
- TRS can install functional fork pockets for empty lifting.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- 9’6″ height allows for more storage space and taller machinery.
- Ashtray vents to prevent condensation
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive steel
- Corner castings for overhead lifting
- Fork pockets for empty lifting can be installed
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents
- Multiple steel locking bars with hasps on doors
- Painted with durable marine grade paint
- Secure vandal proof locking bars with hasps on doors
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency
- Tie down lashing D-rings to secure material
- Transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Two swing doors for full access to interior
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters.
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- Security Lockboxes, locking bars and hockey puck locks.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Parts to ensure secure storage at unmanned construction sites.
- Twist locks when stacking containers