20ft Long Highcube Containers
- Available in New Condition
- TRS Fabricates Used 20ft Highcubes when not available
- Available for Sale, Rent and Modification Purposes
- Cannot transport on an ISO chassis
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 20ft L X 8ft W X 9’6′ H cargo containers. Units are manufactured with an extra foot of height for generators, packaging systems, data systems, battery packs and more. Provides 15% more interior cube to handle any portable system.
New 20ft Highcube containers can be in short supply so TRS Fabricates 20ft L highcubes by cutting down a 40ft highcube, either new or used. TRS completely welds the end frame back on so all 8 corner castings are in place for overhead lifting and structural integrity.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
Neither new or fabricated used 20ft long highcube containers coordinate with any ISO chassis. They must be transported on a flatbed or stepdeck trailer.
- Additional height allows for Generators, Battery Packs and other Power Equipment.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are environmentally friendly.
- Delivery can usually be made within 48 hours.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job.
- Self-Contained secure mini-warehousing.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications.
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes.
- Additional 1 foot of interior height.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft, some 40ft.
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Stackable 9 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Steel blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Support weights in excess of 50,000lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
20ft L X 8ft W X 9’6′ H
19’4′ L X 7’8″ W X 8’8″ H
7’7” W X 8’5″ H
Max Gross 65,000lbs
Cubic Capacity: 1320 cubic feet
- Bars and Restaurants
- Command Centers
- Construction Break and Changing Rooms
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Gas powered equipment shelters
- Generator Shelters
- Military weapons storage
- Modular Data Center
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Permanent or Temporary Accommodations
- Portable Battery Pack Enclosures
- Shopping Malls
- Sound reduced machinery
- Deployable Water Filtration System
- Air Compressors, Transformers and Generators provided.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Duct work for HVAC unit
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Explosion proof lighting, switches, vents.
- Fire Suppression System
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture and Shelving.
- Grating installed for emergency containment spills.
- Hatches for roof access.
- Overhead I-beam with an electric hoist.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with exterior custom covers