TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip as well as Used 45ft L X 8ft W X 9’6′ H cargo containers. Units are manufactured with two swing doors at one end for maximum security.
Due to their extreme storage space we offer many types of modifications to gain additional access to the boxes.
45-foot containers are the longest ISO container suitable for the domestic market. They can still fit on a roll off truck for easy deliveries.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry.
Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Additional height and length for larger product storage.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are environmentally friendly.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Extra length allows for multiple workspaces under one roof.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- Provides more cubic capacity to fit more cargo.
- Reusable and transportable by chassis, roll off, rail, ship.
- Used pricing can be similar to a smaller 40ft container.
- Watertight and lockable.
- Airtray vents on both sides to allows air to flow and avoid condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade epoxy to reduce corrosion.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Coordinating chassis are available for transport.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Heavy duty floor to support 60,000 lbs plus
- High strength thick top rails for structural support.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
45’ L X 8’ W X 9’6’ H
44’5” L X 7’8” W X 8’10 H
7’8” W X 8’5’ H
Gross weight: 67,200 lbs
Loading: 56,660 lbs
Tare: 10,540 lbs
Cubic Capacity: 3040 cubic feet
- Energy Storage systems packed in a Container
- Flea Market Stalls
- Mobile Fuel Cell Housing
- Modular Battery Storage for power grids.
- Multiple container malls and markets structures
- Offshore Data Computer Centers
- Portable Boilers with fuel tanks
- Ship cargo domestically or internationally
- Split Office and dry storage space
- Air Compressors, Transformers and Generators provided.
- Aluminum diamond plate floors
- Corporate Branding for events, vinyl or paint
- Counter with refrigerators and shelves for glassware
- Duct work for HVAC unit
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, HVAC, baseboard heating.
- Explosion proof lighting, switches, vents.
- Fire Suppression System
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture: bookshelves, sofa, bedding, kitchen cabinets
- Galvanized grip-strut staircase with safety rails
- Install Additional Doors to access material being stored
- Mounted TV and LED lights
- Overhead I-beam with an electric hoist.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Ramps for forklift access
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with exterior custom covers