TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H Hardtop Opentop Cargo Containers. Units are manufactured with a removable steel roof panel with gaskets to stay watertight. This cover can be stored inside the container when not being used.
New 20ft hardtop opentops can be in short supply so TRS offers fabrication options by installing a removable steel top on a standard opentop container.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Fully intermodal so can be transported by ship, rail or truck.
- Opentops offer the convenience of overhead loading.
- Suitable for oversized and overweight cargo like steel or lumber.
- The hardtop is safe, structurally sound and offers versatile loading options.
- Remains watertight when be stacked.
- No complicated bows and cables to deal with.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevents condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade epoxy to reduce corrosion.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- High strength thick top rails for structural support.
- Lashing rings for securing material during transit.
- Removable or swivel header rail at door for unrestricted access.
- Removable steel roof panels with gaskets are watertight.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Traditionally manufactured with a steel floor.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bar system on doors.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions
19’10” L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H
19’4’ L X 7’8” W X 7’10” H
7’8” W X 7’6’ H
Tare 5940 lbs
Max Gross 67,200 lbs
Cubic Capacity:1160 cubic feet
- Ship oversized and unusual products worldwide:
- Art Installations
- Used to carry bulk items like coal or minerals
- Material that needs a crane to lift such as Marble or steel
- Ship a generator and then remove top at jobsite for large air volume venting.
New one-trip 20ft Hardtop Opentops arrive into the U.S. in very limited quantites.
If that specific product is necessary for a clients engineered housing TRS can fabricate a similar product.
Send us your specs and drawings for review and make it happen.