We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
With a diversified inventory TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS stocks Used 20ft long flatrack units to transport or store oversized equipment.
Dry freight, reefers, opentops, office containers, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, and chassis.
Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Flatracks allow you to load oversized or overweight items.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- Test out the unit and see if you need it long term.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- TRS repositions the flatrack if you have another requirement.
See our storage and shipping solutions and request a quote.
Height with bolsters 8’‐6”
Height end folded 1’3”
Length between corner posts 18’6”
Length between end panels 19’10”
Width between corner posts 7’4”
Height from floor to top of corner 7’3”
Maximum Gross 74,900 lbs
Tare Weight 6170 lbs
- A temporary project solution.
- Cost effective flexible rental periods.
- Designed to transport oversized, odd shaped, extra heavy items.
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- Load pipe, boats and machinery from the top or side without obstructions.
- Manageable to stack or move on construction site or military theater.
- Receive assets with minimal initial expenditure.
- Reusable and easy to transport.
- Tax deductible.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Equipped with flush folding end walls that fold down.
- Equipped with lashing D- rings along the rails to secure cargo.
- Equipped with spring assisted collapsible end walls.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- Max payload can only be used if cargo is distributed over total floor.
- Stackable 7 high for empty transport.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail or ship.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Support for a modified shipping container.
- Temporary Bridges and walkways due to heavy weight load.
- Transport unique cargo internationally: cranes, farm equipment, rolls of steel, etc.
- Transport ultra-heavy and oversized materials.