TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Chassis Rental for transport
- Used 40ft L X 9’6’ H Refrigeration containers
- TRS offers transformers that converts to 230/460 volt, 3-phase
Units manufactured with Commercial Refrigerators: Carrier, Thermoking, Daikin.
Strip curtain available for rent to help secure temperature.
Maintains a set temperature to protect perishable products.
For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
Ground level access offers safety and convenience.
Reasonable buyout options during the course of your lease.
They can be mounted on a chassis for transportation or dock height for loading.
TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
Two swing doors on one end make them highly secure for jobsites.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
Exterior: 40ft L X 8ft X 9’6’ H
Interior: 37’11 L X 8’4” H X 7’6’ W
Door Opening: 7’6” W X 8’4” H
Cubic Capacity: 2380 cu ft
Tare Weight: 9600 lbs
Maximum Gross 70,800 Lbs
- A temporary project solution.
- Branded Events + Fairs: Instant Beer and food dispensaries.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Emergency Replacement Cold Room.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury
- Job complete return the equipment.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Receive assets with minimal initial expenditure.
- Secure: steel construction with multiple locking bars.
- Tax deductible.
- Watertight protection from the weather and vandals.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- 4” Dense foam insulation in walls, floor, ceiling and doors.
- Aluminum T-bar floor so air can circulate under the product
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Electric only reefer unit. Cord for plug is provided.
- Exterior panels are aluminum, fiberglass or muffler grade steel.
- Frame constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Heavily gasketed doors to remain airtight.
- Keep perishable products in temps between -10F to 70F.
- Lifting blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Mylar/PVC strip containment curtains
- Single or dual 220/440 volt 3 phase power, 50/60 hz, 25 – 30 amps
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Unit has auto defrost mode.
- Washable stainless steel interiors.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Paint your color for a small upcharge on long term rentals.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Convert into kiln oven to dry wood
- Emergency shipment of sensitive pharmaceuticals
- Fisheries transport and store perishable fish
- Florists and nurseries store flowers, bulbs, seed and plants
- Hazmat Chemical Storage
- Hydroponic farms for marijuana or veggies
- Portable Morgue for disasters.
- Seasonal cold storage for Beverage Industries and Restaurants.
- Electronic Equipment Enclosures.
- Temporary climate control shelter for events and festivals.
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- King pin locks for chassis security
- Lockbox on two swing doors
- Optional Mylar / PVC strip containment curtain
- Paint exterior corporate colors.
- Shelving units
- Twist locks when stacking containers
Most of the Running Reefer Features and Benefits apply to used Insulated Containers.
- Insulated containers are referred to as Former Reefers.
- TRS stocks Used condition only.
- Aluminum or muffler grade steel smooth skins.
- Durable and easy to clean interior stainless-steel liner.
- Fits on a standard chassis for transport and dock height access.
- Insulated containers have the commercial refrigeration unit mounted on the front.
- For purchase TRS can remove the reefer unit and insulate / close the opening.
- TRS offers Insulated containers whose reefer units are either beyond repair or unreliable for service.
- Insulated containers are watertight, structurally sound and lockable.
- TRS sells and rents Insulated units when the reefer unit is beyond repair or unreliable for service.
- We offer flexible lease agreements.
- Rent to purchase options so you can modify the insulated container to expand the possibilities.
- Add a personnel door and lights for a safe climate-controlled workroom.
- Add LED lighting and it functions as a hydroponic farm.
- Can be outfitted with a domestic roof mount RV a/c heat unit for climate control.
- Install an oven and it functions as a kiln.
- ISO refrigeration containers are electric only.
- TRS offers clip-on diesel generator sets to run the unit until it’s hardwired to a power source.
- Easy to attach and detach from container.
- Components powder-coated for durability and corrosion protection.
- Fuel heater/Fuel warmer.
- Stainless steel exhaust and hardware.
- Safety stop controls for low oil pressure, high water temperature.
- Fuel tank of 120 gallon capacity.
- Large aluminum service access door with self-locking/quick-release latch.