DuoCon One-tripper (10′ +10′)
- Can be stacked 9 high
- Cannot be transported on an ISO Chassis
- Easy to maneuver on at a jobsite or event
- New One-trip Condition
- TRS offers sale or long term rental agreements
TRS sells New DuoCon 20 foot long steel shipping containers. Upon delivery into our facility the container is designed to be cut in half and internal panels, which are tack welded to the walls, can be installed in the open ends. Then touch up paint is applied and you are left with 2 new 10ft containers.
This configuration allows a foreign shipper to fully load the container and save the American client the shipping costs from overseas. Each new 10ft container has the original 2 swing doors, 2 sets of fork pockets and the steel corner casting blocks are in place for overhead lifting.
Neither new or used 10ft long containers coordinate with any ISO chassis. They must be transported on a flatbed or stepdeck trailer.
- As a temporary project solution, containers are durable and easy to transport from one event or jobsite to another.
- Conversion possibilities are endless: guard shack, office, portable battery pack, etc.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are an environmentally and economically friendly alternative to costly brick and mortar construction.
- Lightweight, they are manageable to stack or move at a construction site or military theater.
- Their ground level feature offers safety and convenience.
- 1.25 inch marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevents condensation.
- Factory blasted, primed and painted with marine grade paint systems for durability.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- High security steel lockbox standard.
- Lashing rings for securing material during transit.
- Lifting blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Non-corrosive Corten 14 gauge steel construction.
- Safe ground level access so no slippery stairs.
- Stackable 9 high.
- Vandal proof steel locking bar system on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
**Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions. **
10’ L X 8ft W X 8’6” H
9’2” L X 7’7” W X 7’8” H
7’6” W X 7’4” H
Max Gross Weight: 22,500 lbs
Tare Weight: 2875 lbs
Cubic Capacity 680 cubic ft
- Concession Stands
- Control Rooms for Industry + Government
- Emergency Generator Stations
- Excess seasonal inventory storage.
- Fireproof storage of: files, cars, boats, power machinery, furniture +
- Kiosk’s for Retail Space
- Permanent or Temporary Housing
- Portable Office
- Alarm Systems.
- Casters for repositioning inside a building.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Frame, Insulate and Panel; many options.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Plan Tables, Shelving, file cabinets, Stanley Vidmar tool cabinets.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Windows with Security Bars and skylights.