- We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
- Will consider custom fabrication work for Lease to Purchase agreements.
- With a diversified inventory TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
- Unique in offering all types of new and used ISO containers and chassis for sale and rent
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- Offers flexible rental periods and reasonable buyout options during the course of your lease.
- TRS can quickly begin delivery because we have inventory.
Fleet: 45ft Long Highcubes, dry freight, reefers, opentops, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, Office Containers and chassis.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
45ftL X 8ft W X 9’6’ H
Gross weight: 67200 lbs
Loading: 56660 lbs
Tare: 10540 lbs
7’8” W X 8’5” H
3040 cubic feet of cubic capacity
- A temporary project solution.
- Convenient delivery and pick up.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Extra length allows for multiple workspaces under one roof.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Offer Grades A, B, C at different price points.
- Receive assets with minimal initial expenditure.
- Rental pricing can be similar to a smaller 40ft long container.
- Secure to protect tools on unmanned jobsites.
- Survive natural disasters and harsh weather.
- Tax deductible.
- Watertight protection from the weather and vandals.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- Additional height and length for oversized product.
- Ashtray vents to prevent condensation.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive steel.
- Fire resistant and watertight.
- Floor and ceiling tie down lashing D-rings.
- Lashing rings for securing material during transit.
- Lifting blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- Multiple steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Painted with durable marine grade paint.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Transportable by truck, rail, or ship
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term the daily rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments should you be interested in.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters.
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- Security Lockboxes, locking bars and hockey puck locks.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Parts to ensure secure storage at unmanned construction sites.
- Twist locks when stacking containers