20ft Long Dry Freight Storage for Rent
- Coordinating chassis available for rent or purchase
- Flexible price points based on length of lease
- Rent to Buy always an option
- Rental containers available in different grades
- Used structurally sound condition
We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
With a diversified inventory TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS offers 3 grades of Used 20ft long steel containers at different price points.
Dry freight, reefers, opentops, office containers, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, and chassis.
Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- New containers offered under special agreement.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- Test out the container if see if you need it long term.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- TRS repositions the container if you have another requirement.
- We offer options that add to the security of a container or office on a jobsite.
20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6” H
19’4” L X 7’7” W X 7’8” H
7’7” W X 7’5” H
Gross Weight 67,000 lbs
Tare Weight 4600 lbs
Interior 1360 Cubic Feet of Storage space
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
- Can be winched up moved to different jobs.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Durable fire resistant and survives natural disasters.
- Ground Level access for safety.
- Need less cash to obtain the asset.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Offer Grades A, B, C at different price points.
- Secure to protect tools on unmanned jobsites.
- Tax Deductible.
- Water tight to protect material from the weather.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- Ashtray vents to prevent condensation.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive steel.
- Corner castings for overhead lifting.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- Painted with durable marine grade paint.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Transport by truck, rail, ship or air.
- Tie down lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior.
- Secure vandal proof locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters.
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- Security Lockboxes, locking bars and hockey puck locks.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Parts to ensure secure storage at unmanned construction sites.
- Twist locks when stacking containers