We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs for every industry.
With diversified inventory TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS fabricates Used 10ft ft long steel containers. Unavailable in the domestic market, TRS creates 10ft to fill a void the construction, retail and military sectors face. Container is structurally sound, watertight and can be loaded and lifted onto a scaffold. Built with all original parts including corner castings and 2 swing container doors for security.
Fleet: Dry freight, reefers, opentops, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulateds, and chassis.
Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- TRS can reposition the container if you need it relocated.
- We offer options that add to the security of a container or office on a jobsite.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
9’8ft L X 7’8ft W X 8’5” H
9’2” L X 7’7” W X 7’8” H
Tare Weight: 2600 lbs
Max Gross Weight: 19,530
7’6” W X 7’5” H
Floor area: 72 sq ft
Cubic Capacity: 560 cu ft
- A temporary project solution.
- Acquire assets with minimal initial expenditures.
- Can be winched up so heavy machinery not needed.
- Convenient delivery and pick up.
- Cost-Effective flexible rental periods.
- Durable to help control vandalism on job sites.
- Fire resistant
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury
- Lockable storage with vandal proof lockbox feature.
- Job complete return the equipment.
- No maintenance costs.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction sites or military theater.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Offer Grades A, B, C at different price points.
- Receive assets with minimal initial expenditure.
- Reusable, self-contained and easy to transport.
- Secure to protect tools on unmanned jobsites.
- Stack on scaffolding at job sites.
- Tax deductible.
- We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- 1.25” marine plywood floors treated for wildlife.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevents condensation.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive steel.
- Corner castings for overhead lifting.
- Fire resistant and watertight.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting; option.
- Lashing rings for securing material during transit.
- Lifting blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- Multiple steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- No assembly or foundation required.
- Non-corrosive Corten 14 gauge steel construction.
- Painted with durable marine grade paint.
- Stackable 8 high for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air.
- Steel lockbox option standard on new units
- Transportable by truck, rail, ship or air
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Basic Furniture, Shelving, Cabinets and Counters
- Bridge Fittings for horizontal locking
- King pin locks for chassis security
- Lockbox or hockey puck locks on doors
- Mylar plastic curtains to maintain temperature
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors
- Security cages for A/C units
- Twist locks when stacking containers