TRS is unique in our scope of products and services.
In addition to standard, specialized and fabricated container structures we sell and rent ISO Chassis.
Tri-Axle slider chassis have a heavy duty steel frame with 3 axles. It is designed to carry high payload 20 foot ISO containers up to 53,000 lbs.
Chassis can be stacked 3 high for transport.
- Availability can include New, Refurbished, Used and Fix It Yourself condition.
- Domestic chassis will meet FHWA Roadworthy requirements.
- Parts for Sale
- Registration Services
- Repairs Performed
- TRS sells ISO container chassis for the safe and cost-effective transport of empty and loaded containers.
- We can quote on New Tri-axles and Specialty Chassis.
Visit our facility to survey and evaluate the quality, price points and grades of our chassis.
- Chassis can raise your container to dock height for easy loading
- Chassis can be stacked 3 high for space efficiency
- Containers cannot be dangerously dragged off the chassis
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container
- No blocking is needed since the chassis allows full access to lift
- Container Chassis setups can be converted into turnkey portable event space, emergency generators, data centers and more
- TRS offers Short and Long term Rental Options.
- Chassis is inspected and documented prior to leaving and upon return
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time
- Insurance is required from Lessee
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals
- Traditionally fast turnaround time
- We have a diversified inventory of chassis types
- Having difficulty getting a chassis at the pier, it is time to purchase.
- As Is” when you have a mechanic on staff
- TRS can mount your plate on the chassis
- Basic Roadworthy units for export
- Chassis sold in different conditions to meet client needs
- Refurbished which includes new tires, brakes and paint
- Roadworthy / FHWA to carry loads
- TRS purchases chassis back when the market will allow
- Upon payment in full client receives Title and Bill of Sale
Length 33’ closed
King pin Placement 16”
Rear Height 52” from ground
Fifth Wheel Height: 48”
Tare Weight 10,500 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight 64,000 lbs.
Stack 3 high for transport
Tire Size 11R 22.5
Rim Wheels 8.25 X 22.5
Landing Gear 2 speed with square leg + low profile sand shoes.
*Not used for tanks or liquid cargo
- Consignment if you want TRS to sell your chassis.
- Sell Parts
- Short term storage facility.
- Stacking and Binding for Transit
- Surveys prior to rental or purchase