20Ft Long Chassis
Used and refurbished.
Roadworthy chassis in FHWA condition
Inventory subject to change: 20’ flushbacks, 20’ sliders, 20’ tri-axles
We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs for every market sector. TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot. Rent dry freight, reefers, diesel generators, flatracks, opensides, highcubes, insulated, and chassis. TRS offers flexible rental periods and reasonable buyout options during the course of your lease. For seasonal business or rapid deployment, TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice. In cases of natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism TRS can quickly begin delivery. See our storage solutions and request a quote.
TRS fabricates and rents 10ft ft long steel containers. Currently unavailable in the second-hand container market TRS creates them to fill a void the construction, retail and military sectors. We cut a container to size and re-weld the original end-frame on for maximum security and structural integrity. With 8 corner castings and the 2 swing container doors in place the container can be loaded and lifted onto a scaffold
Many competitors simply cut a 20ft container in half and install a light roll up door to fill in the gap. TRS does not consider that product suitable for government or industry as it could be vandalized.
- Add to your fleet during busy seasons without expense of ownership.
- Chassis raise the container to dock height for easy loading.
- Containers cannot be dangerously dragged off the chassis.
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock.
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container.
- Rent and replace parts such as king pin locks and sandshoes.
- Renting keeps you moving when your equipment is down.
- Repairs and registration services offered.
- Setups can convert into turnkey portable event space or portable generators.
- Approximately 6400lbs Tare they can carry 54,000 gross weight.
- Chassis transport empty or loaded containers.
- Constructed of high-tensile steel, zinc-rich primer and black urethane topcoat.
- FHWA condition.
- Front and rear bolsters, ICC Bumper, Landing Gear with low profile sandshoe.
- Multiple models designed to transport 20ft, 40ft, 45ft and 48ft long containers.
- Tri-axles have 3 axles to distribute heavy loads legally.
- Twist locks on all corners to safely lock in the box.
- A signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Chassis is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Offer repair services.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Offer buyout options and the value of the chassis is in the lease agreement.
- Require an insurance certificate naming TRS Loss Payee and Additional Insured.