20ft Long Doubledoor Containers in 8’6′ High and 9’6″ High
- Available in New
- Available for Sale or Fabrication.
- Coordinating Chassis Available for Sale and Rent for 8’6′ H ONLY.
TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
- All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H AND 9’6′ H Doubledoor cargo containers. Units are manufactured with two swing doors at both ends for ease of access and loading oversized materials and machinery.
Doubledoor containers can be in short supply so TRS fabricates 20ft containers with access on both ends. We install roll up doors, personnel doors and we stock ISO container end-frames that can be welded on in a pinch.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs
- Affords the ease to load and maneuver large product inside.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are environmentally friendly.
- Delivery can usually be made within 48 hours.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Locking bars are set high so no bending required.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job.
- Self-Contained secure mini-warehousing.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications.
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft,
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Option of 8’6′ H or 9’6″ High to satisfy your specific application.
- Stackable 9 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Steel blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Support weights in excess of 50,000lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors on each to create an easy access tunnel.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
**Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions. **
20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6’ H
19’1” L X 7’7” W X 7’9” H
7’7” W X 7’5” H
Max Gross 65,000lbs
1158 cubic feet
20ft L X 8ft W X 9’6’ H
19’2” L X 7’8” W X 8’8” H
7’7’ W X 8’5” H
Tare 5071 lbs
Max Gross 67,000 lbs
1310 cubic feet
- Bars and Restaurants
- Concession Stands
- Command Centers
- Construction Break and Changing Rooms
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Excess Seasonal Inventory Storage.
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Gas powered equipment shelters
- Military weapons storage
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Permanent or Temporary Housing
- Portable Office
- Stackable Airport Control Tower
**TRS offers economical options in lieu of purchasing a New doubledoor container.
Select a 20ft used standard container and we install a roll up door opposite the original swing doors.
We can install less expensive swing out doors.
Lastly, when new inventory is limited TRS can install a door end-frame and convert a standard container into a true doubledoor unit.
- Alarm Systems.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture and Shelving.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Weld racks in to hold lumber or pipe.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Windows with Security Bars.