TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers such as 45ft Doubledoors
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip 40ft L X 8ft W X 9’6′ H Doubledoor shipping containers. Units are manufactured with two swing doors at both ends They are highly secure and the additional doors offer convenience and safety to retrieve your materials or maintain your systems.
Due to their extreme storage space we offer many types of modifications to gain additional access to the boxes.
If unavailable at the time of your plans, TRS can modify a 45ft by adding an ISO door end-frame.
45-foot containers are the longest ISO container suitable for the domestic market. They can still fit on a roll off truck for easy deliveries.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Additional doors allow access without a passageway.
- Additional height and length for larger product storage.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Ease in inserting lengthy machinery, pipe, commercial systems.
- Extra length allows for multiple workspaces under one roof..
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- Provides more cubic capacity to fit more cargo.
- Reusable and transportable by chassis, roll off, rail, ship.
- Sometimes referred to as Tunneltainers or Tunnel Containers.
- Used pricing can be similar to a smaller 40ft container.
- Watertight and lockable.
- Anti-wracking plates on both upper and lower doors to prevent flexing.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade epoxy to reduce corrosion.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Heavy duty floor to support 60,000 lbs plus
- High strength thick top rails for structural support.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors on BOTH ENDS for full access.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
45ft L X 8ft W X 9’6′ H
44’5” L X 7’8” W X 8’10” H
7’6″ W X 8’5′ H
Max Gross weight: 67,200 lbs
Max Payload: 56,660 lbs
Tare: 10,340 lbs
3,026 cubic feet
- Energy Storage systems packed in a Container.
- Flea Market Stalls + Mini Malls
- Mobile Fuel Cells.
- Modular Battery Storage for power grids.
- Multiple container malls and markets structures.
- Offshore Data Computer Centers.
- Popular in the domestic market: construction projects, system enclosures + residential housing.
- Portable Boilers with fuel tanks.
- Ship cargo domestically or internationally.
- Split Office and dry storage space.
- Utilized for overseas shipping.
- TRS converted a 45ft into a removable hardtop opentop.
- TRS installed 14ft wide motorized roll up doors in the sides.
- Air Compressors, Transformers and Generators provided.
- Aluminum diamond plate floors
- Duct work for HVAC unit
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, HVAC, baseboard heating.
- Explosion proof lighting, switches, vents.
- Fire Suppression System
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture: bookshelves, sofa, bedding, kitchen cabinets
- Galvanized grip-strut staircase with safety rails
- Install Additional Doors to access material being stored
- Mounted TV and LED lights
- Overhead I-beam with an electric hoist.
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with exterior custom covers