TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers such as 40ft Canvas Opentops
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes Used 40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H Canvas Opentop Cargo Containers.
Units are manufactured with heavy duty top rails, aluminum bows to support the tarp, a removable canvas tarp with cable to secure it.
40ft opentops are a specialty container that TRS stocks for immediate delivery.
We also offer fabrication services to convert a standard dry unit into an opentop for special projects.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Unrestricted access though 2 swing doors.
- Fully intermodal so can be transported by ship, rail or truck.
- Low tare weight allows for extra cargo.
- Opentops offer the convenience of overhead loading.
- Suitable for oversized and overweight cargo like steel or lumber.
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes.
- The waterproof removable tarp alleviates shrink-wrapping the product.
- TRS offers domestic and export grades.
- TRS can fabricate a specific opentop design to meet your criteria.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade epoxy to reduce corrosion.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- Heavy duty tarpaulin to protect the cargo
- High strength thick top rails for structural support.
- Removable aluminum bows to support the tarp.
- Removable or swivel header rail at door for unrestricted access
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
**Above dimensions are general and NOT exact. Please contact us for exact dimensions.**
40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H
39’6′ L X 7’8″ W X 7’8″ H
7’8” W X 7’6″ H
Tare 8774 lbs
Max Gross 67,200 lbs
2345 cubic feet
- Ship oversized and unusual products worldwide:
- Used to carry bulk items like coal or minerals
- Material that needs a crane to lift such as Marble or steel