TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers Specialized Intermodal Units such as Flatracks
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes Used 20ft L X 8ft W X 8’6” H collapsible or fixed-end Racks.
Engineered with an extra thick bottom rail and base, flatracks are designed for extra heavy loads.
We offer fixed end bolsters when equipment is not available to lift the ends.
Collapsible Racks are equipped with flush folding front walls that fold down to function as a platform or easy stacking for economical transportation or storage.
All have fork pockets for empty lifting
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Designed to transport oversized, odd shaped, extra heavy items.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Economical transportation option.
- Load pipe, boats and machinery from the top or side without obstructions.
- Manageable to stack or move on construction site or military theater.
- Reusable and easy to transport.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Equipped with flush folding end walls that fold down.
- Equipped with lashing D- rings along the rails to secure cargo.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- One and a quarter inch heavy duty wooden marine decking.
- Stackable 7 high for empty transport.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail or ship.
- Support weights in excess of 60,000lbs.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
Length 20’ L X 8ft W X 8’6″ H when bolsters are upright
Height when ends are folded down 1’3”
Length between corner posts 18’6”
Length between end panels 19’10”
Width between corner posts 7’4”
Height from floor to top of corner 7’3”
Max Gross 74,900lbs
Tare Weight 6170lbs
- The Military and Oil Spill Response industry utilize flatracks for rapid deployment
- Support for a modified shipping container.
- Temporary Bridges and walkways due to heavy weight load.
- Transport unique cargo internationally: cranes, farm equipment, rolls of steel, etc.
Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
Frame, Insulate and Panel.
Furniture and Shelving.
Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
Personal Doors with locking hardware.
Shelving installed: wood or metal.
Windows with Security Bars.