New Containers + Chassis
TRS sells new one-trip standard and specialized ISO shipping + storage containers Nationwide. They are loaded once making the lone trip from the manufacturer overseas to our facility. The process of loading a container with cargo, shipping to the US, and made available for sale saves our clients thousands of dollars in shipping, trucking and customs charges.
As with all the containers TRS sells, they are suitable for export, durable dry stackable storage as well as permanent or temporary fabricated container structures. In addition, TRS sells and rents the chassis used to transport an empty or loaded container.
Advantages of New Containers: The container has only carried one load. Has only sustained minor dings and scratches and could have minor surface rust that can be touched up and still match the original paint. It will be many years before you have to worry about maintenance issues.
- A wide scope of options can be produced to fit a customer’s specific requirement.
- Chassis have twistlocks at each corner to secure an empty or loaded container.
- Newly manufactured chassis can be ordered for your specific needs.
- Features such as drop frames or expandables that handle 4 container sizes with 12-pins for locking.
- From the manufacturer a Federal Excise Tax will apply to all sales.
- New chassis have more configurations and design details.
- New chassis have state of the art safety features.
- Properly maintained a new chassis can perform for 30 years.
- TRS provides stacking, chaining and trucking services at our facility should you be exporting or trucking cross country.
- All units have fork lift pockets for empty lifting and easy re-positioning
- Ashtray vents installed for air flow to prevent condensation
- Constructed of durable corrosion resistant cor-ten 14-gauge steel
- Containers can be locked together vertically or horizontally
- Exterior dimensions are universal so containers can fit into cells of ships, railcars or ISO chassis
- For the domestic market locking bar handles have been positioned high so no bending
- Have steel corner castings for overhead lifting
- Interior dimensions can vary depending on the manufacturer
- Marine wood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents
- Most new containers have steel lock boxes protecting the 2 swing doors from vandals
- New reefers can come equipped with strip curtains to keep cold air in
- The CSC manufacturers plate is good for 5 years of export and can be re-inspected for future use
- There are new containers being developed regularly to meet creative applications like yours
- 45ft long containers are the longest container that are transported on a roll-off truck
- Chassis are a safe and cost-effective means to transport containers
- Containers are popular with engineers, architects and construction companies as building blocks
- Containers can be accessed at ground level or dock height with a TRS chassis
- Current availability can change daily with each ship that comes into port. Keep in touch
- Dimensions can vary based on the many manufacturers that supply TRS
- Double door containers were created to provide natural light and the ease of finding materials
- If new containers arrive with minor damages and need repair TRS discounts them
- New 40ft refrigeration containers have lighting and kick plates to protect the interior panels
- New 45ft long units are the longest container available for sale
- New containers will provide years of trouble free service with no patches to worry about
- TRS can convert a new container into a home, restaurant, office, business
- TRS provides stacking, chaining and trucking services at our NJ facility should you be transporting chassis