TRS sells new one-trip standard and specialized ISO shipping + storage containers Nationwide. They are loaded once making the lone trip from the manufacturer overseas to our facility. The process of loading a container with cargo, shipping to the US, and made available for sale saves our clients thousands of dollars in shipping, trucking and customs charges.
As with all the containers TRS sells, they are suitable for export, durable dry stackable storage as well as permanent or temporary fabricated container structures. In addition, TRS sells and rents the chassis used to transport an empty or loaded container.
Advantages of New Containers: The container has only carried one load. Has only sustained minor dings and scratches and could have minor surface rust that can be touched up and still match the original paint. It will be many years before you have to worry about maintenance issues.
- A wide scope of options can be produced to fit a customer’s specific requirement.
- Chassis have twistlocks at each corner to secure an empty or loaded container.
- Newly manufactured chassis can be ordered for your specific needs.
- Features such as drop frames or expandables that handle 4 container sizes with 12-pins for locking.
- From the manufacturer a Federal Excise Tax will apply to all sales.
- New chassis have more configurations and design details.
- New chassis have state of the art safety features.
- Properly maintained a new chassis can perform for 30 years.
- TRS provides stacking, chaining and trucking services at our facility should you be exporting or trucking cross country.