We solve temporary modular storage, field office and specialty equipment needs.
TRS is uniquely qualified to provide containerized equipment solutions that our competitors cannot.
TRS stocks used 40ft Flatracks for sale and rent.
Offering flexible rental periods and reasonable buyout options during the course of your lease.
For seasonal business or rapid deployment for disaster situations.
TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
In cases of natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism TRS can quickly begin delivery.
Additional types available for special lease arrangements so please ask.
- Flatracks allow you to load oversized or overweight items.
- Fast delivery in cases of Natural disasters, technological incidents or terrorism.
- Longer the lease the lower the rate.
- Reasonable buyout options during the lease.
- Test out the unit and see if you need it long term.
- TRS can help evaluate if renting or purchasing is the best choice.
- TRS repositions the flatrack if you have another requirement.
See our storage solutions and request a quote.
40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H
***On occasion TRS has obtained 9’6” H units
Length between corner posts 38’3”
Length between end panels 39’7”
Width over bottom side posts 7’9”
Width between corner posts 7’3”
Loading height above floor 6’5”
Maximum Gross 115,000 lbs
Tare Weight 12,240 lbs
Payload 102,760 lbs
Concentrated load over span 60,000 lbs
*Maximum payload must be distributed over the total floor area.
- Collapsed they are economical to transport.
- Cost effective flexible rental periods.
- Designed to transport oversized, odd shaped, extra heavy items.
- Flatracks are suitable for export but must return to TRS yard.
- Flushfolding end walls so it can be stacked for storage.
- Job complete return the equipment.
- Less costs like maintenance.
- Load pipe, boats and machinery from the top or side without obstructions.
- Need less cash to obtain the assets.
- Racks are not fitted with sides or a top so they are easy to load.
- Tax deductible
- *We offer buyout options during the course of the lease.
- When end walls are down can function as a platform for overlength cargo.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Corten crossmembers and bolsters for extra support.
- Equipped with flush folding end walls that fold down.
- Equipped with lashing devices along corner posts, rails and floor.
- Gooseneck tunnel on both ends of the rack.
- Heavy duty wooden marine decking.
- Stackable 4 high for empty transport.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail or ship.
- Max payload can be used if cargo weight distributed over full deck.
- Timber treated flooring to meet Australian codes.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Equipment is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Lessee responsible for Repair and missing items ie: hvac unit.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term, rate goes down.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- Rental Option for used equipment only.
- Renting will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
- Short and long term rental options.
- Signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Traditionally fast delivery and pickup times.
- We rent coordinating chassis of dock height is needed.
- Will customize a lease for long term commitments.
- Support for a modified shipping container.
- Temporary Bridges and walkways due to heavy weight load.
- Transport unique cargo internationally: cranes, farm equipment, rolls of steel, etc.
- Transport ultra-heavy and oversized materials.