Containers: TRS sells, rents and modifies an extensive selection of used standard and specialized containers for export, domestic storage and fabricated container conversions. TRS acquires inventory in large quantities to with diverse specs, price points and fast delivery. Flatracks, opentops and running reefers are in stock. Containers are surveyed and graded so we satisfy the clients request.
The TRS advantage: not all ISO containers are available in used condition starting with the popular and 10ft long. TRS fabrication capabilities can transform a basic used container into any length to fit a unique space. We install side doors, raise the roof, increase or decrease width and height to meet any application.
Used containers are removed from service when a shipping line feels a percentage are no longer suitable to ship heavy cargo. A vintage is chosen, phased out of service and a worldwide disposal process begins. TRS purchases large groups and determines what function the containers will serve in the second-hand market.
As an originator of the used container business over 38 years ago we are an educated partner. TRS offers guidance and recommendations as used steel containers become part of mainstream Americas architecture and design landscape.
Sales, Rental, Lease Purchase and Financing are offered at TRS to accommodate our clients.
- A truck on a bobtail can deliver them to a local pier or cross country.
- Chassis are available in “As Is” Roadworthy FHWA or Refurbished condition.
- Chassis are equipped with twist locks, bumpers, landing gear, crank handles etc.
- Chassis can be stacked 5 high for space efficiency.
- If exporting, the bottom chassis is roadworthy and “as is” units can be stacked on top.
- Properly maintained a used chassis can perform for 30 years.
- Stacking and chaining is a cost-effective means to transport multiple units.
- Used chassis are readily available compared to new production.
- We provide stacking, chaining and trucking services for used chassis purchases or rentals.
Diesel Generator Sets: TRS sells running refrigeration containers which are electric power only. The gensets keep the reefer running while mobile or in an emergency situation. They are easy to attach and detach from container and the fuel tank has a 120 gallon capacity.
Inventory for sale, rent or modification purposes: