20ft Bicons convert into 2 new complete 10ft L X 8ft W X 8’6’ H stand-alone containers.
At time of manufacture they are connected to form and be shipped as one 20-foot equivalent unit (TEU) so it can economically fit in the cell of a ship.
When separated they are stand-alone containers as compared to a ducon which must be separated and a panel welded to complete the 10ft components.
Easy to handle in a military theater, trade show exhibit or pop-up retail space.
Traditionally they are not loaded for transport to the US so they are considered New upon arrival.
Neither new or used 10ft long containers coordinate with any ISO chassis. They must be transported on a flatbed or stepdeck trailer.
- As a temporary project solution, containers are durable and easy to transport from one event or jobsite to another.
- Bicons are in like new condition as they do not need alterations or touch-up painting upon their arrival.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are an environmentally and economically friendly alternative to costly brick and mortar construction.
- Their ground level feature offers safety and convenience.
- Lightweight they are manageable to stack or move at a construction site or military theater.
- 1.25 inch marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevents condensation.
- Factory blasted, primed and painted with marine grade paint systems for durability.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- High security steel lockbox standard.
- Lashing rings for securing material during transit.
- Lifting blocks at each corner for overhead lifting.
- Non-corrosive Corten 14 gauge steel construction.
- Not compatible with an ISO chassis for transport. Must be moved on a flatbed.
- Safe ground level access so no slippery stairs.
- Stackable 9 high.
- Vandal proof steel locking bar system on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
**Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions. **
10’ L X 8ft W X 8’6” H
9’2” L X 7’7” W X 7’8” H
7’6” W X 7’4” H
Max Gross Weight: 22,500 lbs
Tare Weight: 2875 lbs
Cubic Capacity 680 cubic ft
- Concession Stands
- Control Rooms for Industry + Government
- Emergency Generator Stations
- Excess seasonal inventory storage.
- Fireproof storage of: files, cars, boats, power machinery, furniture +
- Kiosk’s for Retail Space
- Permanent or Temporary Housing
- Portable Office
- Alarm Systems.
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting.
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture and Shelving.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Personal Doors with locking hardware.
- Shelving installed: wood or metal.
- Windows with Security Bars.