TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished:
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized Intermodal Units such as Flatracks
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
Our compliment of inventory includes Used 40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6” H Collapsible or Fixed-end units.
All have fork pockets for empty lifting.
Collapsible Racks are equipped with flush folding front walls that fold down to function as a platform.
Easy stacking for economical transportation or storage.
Fixed end flatracks exist when client does not have ability to lift the bolsters.
Suitable for cargo that exceed the dimensions of standard dry or opentop containers.
Engineered with an extra thick bottom rail and base, flatracks are designed for extra heavy loads.
- Collapsed they are economical to transport 3 at a time.
- Designed to transport oversized, odd shaped, extra heavy items.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in design.
- Flushfolding end walls so they can be stacked 9 high for storage.
- Flushfolding end walls so they can be used as a platform for overlength cargo.
- Load pipe, boats and machinery from the top or side without obstructions.
- Skeletal design allows loading and unloading from the sides or top.
- Timber treated flooring to meet Australian codes.
- When end walls are down can function as a platform for overlength cargo or bridge.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Corten crossmembers and bolsters for extra support of heavy loads.
- Collapsed flatracks can be stacked.
- Equipped with lashing devices along corner posts, rails and floor.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting.
- Gooseneck tunnel on both ends of the rack.
- Heavy duty wooden marine decking.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail or ship.
- Max payload can be used if cargo weight distributed over full deck.
- Flush folding end walls fold down to function as a platform or portable bridge.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
Height with bolsters upright 8’6”
***On occasion TRS has obtained 9’6” H units
Length between corner posts 38’3”
Length between end panels 39’7”
Width over bottom side posts 7’9”
Width between corner posts 7’3”
Loading height above floor 6’5”
Maximum Gross 115,000 lbs
Tare Weight 12,240 lbs
Payload 102,760 lbs
Concentrated load over span 60,000 lbs
*Maximum payload must be distributed over the total floor area
- Military and Oil Spill Response Industries use flatracks for rapid deployment.
- Support for a modified shipping container.
- Temporary Bridges and walkways due to heavy weight load.
- Transport unique cargo: boats, cranes, farm equipment, rolls of steel, etc.
- Transport ultra-heavy or oversized materials like a Caterpillar.