20ft Slider Chassis
- Carries a 20ft standard height container only!
- Older 20ft Flushback Chassis in Limited Quantities
- On-hired in roadworthy FHWA condition
- Transports an empty or loaded container
- Rent to Buy Options during Lease
Offering temporary intermodal equipment solutions. From shipping containers to ISO chassis.
As one of the originators of the used container/chassis industry over 38 years ago, TRS is an educated partner. TRS offers guidance and recommendations in choosing rental vs. purchase, new vs used, and the size and type of chassis.
20ft flushbacks, sliders, tri-axles
40ft goosenecks, 8-pin locks, Tri-axles
40ft – 45ft extendable chassis.
- Approximately 6400lbs tare weight, they can carry 54,000lbs gross weight.
- Can be flipped, stacked and chained down to transport multiple units.
- Chassis can transport empty or loaded containers.
- Condition: Roadworthy meeting FHWA specs.
- Constructed of high-tensile steel, zinc-rich primer and black urethane topcoat.
- Flexible rental periods offered.
- For seasonal business or rapid deployment in disaster situations, TRS can begin delivery quickly.
- Rent to buy options during the course of your lease.
- Transports an empty or loaded 20ft standard container.
- Properly maintained a used chassis can perform for 30 years +.
- Used chassis are readily available compared to new production
5th Wheel Height 48”
Gross Vehicle Weight 64,000 lbs.
King pin Placement 18”
Landing Gear Low profile sandshoe
Paint: Zinc-rich primer with black urethane coating
Rim Wheels 8.25 X 22.5 hub tubeless
Tare Weight 6,700 lbs. approx.
Tire Size 10×20 tires on 5 spoke wheels.
Twist locks on all corners to safely lock in the container.
White Plastic Mudflaps
Visit our facility to survey and evaluate the quality, price points and grades of our chassis.
- 20ft sliding bogie provides greater carrying capacity under federal bridge laws.
- Add to your fleet during busy seasons without expense of ownership.
- Chassis raise the container to dock height for easy loading.
- Chassis transport empty or loaded containers.
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock.
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container.
- During a long term agreement chassis may be brought in for repairs at client cost.
- During course of lease, updated registration and plates will be provided.
- No blocking is needed since the chassis allows full access to lift.
- Renting keeps you moving when your equipment is down.
- Setups can convert into turnkey portable event space or portable generators.
- Small outlay of capitol to enter into a lease.
- TRS offers a rent to own feature with the buyout price declared upfront.
- A signed lease agreement stating Lessee responsibilities is required.
- Chassis is inspected and documented outbound and inbound.
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time.
- Insurance certificate naming TRS Loss Payee and Additional Insured is required.
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent.
- Monthly billing is on Credit Card only.
- Offer buyout options and the value of the chassis is in the lease agreement.
- Offer repair services.
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals.
- The rate is based on the term of the agreement. Longer the term the daily rate goes down.
- Renting a chassis will prevent a large outlay of capitol.
TRS sells New and Used Chassis in addition to our Rental services.
Chassis provide a safe cost-effective means to transport empty and loaded containers.
20ft flushbacks, sliders, tri-axles, 40ft goosenecks, tri-axles, 8-pin locks and 40’-45’ Extendables.
Owning a chassis allows you to claim depreciation on your taxes.
Could be less expensive over the lifetime of the asset with chassis lasting 30 years plus.
- “As Is” chassis are suitable if you have a mechanic on staff.
- Alternatively, we sell roadworthy / FHWA condition for immediate use.
- Basic Roadworthy units for export.
- Refurbished option which includes new tires, brakes and paint job.
- TRS can house your unwanted chassis and sell on consignment for a fee.
- TRS can mount your plate and registration on the chassis.
- TRS purchases chassis back when the market will allow.
- Upon payment in full client receives Title and Bill of Sale.
- We also offer Registration services.
- Consignment if you want TRS to sell your chassis.
- Sell Parts
- Short term storage facility.
- Stacking and Binding for Transit
- Surveys prior to rental or purchase
Availability and pricing subject to change. Specifications can vary based on Manufacturer, Age and State Requirements. The technical information provided is for guidance only and TRS cannot be held responsible for original specs and tolerances.