40′-45′ Long Extendable Chassis
- Carries 1 x 40ft Highcube or Standard Container empty or loaded.
- Carries 1 x 45ft Highcube empty or loaded
- TRS sells New and Used 40′ – 45′ Chassis
- TRS Rents Used Extendable Chassis
TRS is unique in our scope of products and services. In addition to standard, specialized and fabricated container structures we sell and rent ISO Chassis.
40′ – 45’ Extendable gooseneck chassis provide the greatest flexibility to carry both 40′ and 45′ containers empty or loaded containers.
- Availability can include New, Refurbished, Used and Fix It Yourself condition.
- Domestic chassis will meet FHWA Roadworthy requirements.
- Parts for Sale
- Registration Services
- Repairs Performed
- TRS sells ISO chassis for the safe and cost-effective transport of empty and loaded containers.
- We can quote on New Special Order Extendables for Sale.
- We offer rental of Used 40’ – 45’ Extendables.
Visit our facility to survey and evaluate the quality, price points and grades of our chassis.
- Chassis can raise your container to dock height for easy loading
- Chassis can be stacked for space efficiency
- Containers cannot be dangerously dragged off the chassis
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container
- No blocking is needed since the chassis allows full access to lift
- Container Chassis setups can be converted into turnkey portable event space, emergency generators, data centers and more
- TRS OFFERS SHORT AND LONG TERM RENTAL OPTIONS.
- Chassis is inspected and documented prior to leaving and upon return
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time
- Insurance is required from Lessee
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals
- Rental option for Used equipment only
- Traditionally fast turnaround time
- We have a diversified inventory of chassis types
- Basic Roadworthy units for export. We can load them in a container if no Ro-ro service is available.
- Chassis sold in different conditions to meet client needs
- HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING A CHASSIS AT THE PIER, TIME TO PURCHASE.
- Refurbished which includes new tires, brakes and paint
- Roadworthy / FHWA to carry loads
- Sold in New, Used or “As Is” Condition.
- TRS can mount your plate on the chassis
- TRS purchases chassis back when the market will allow
- Upon payment in full client receives Title and Bill of Sale
Length 40ft closed
45’6” and then locks into 48’6”
Maximum Rear Height 48”
King pin Placement 30.5” from rear face of front bolster
Coupler height 48”
Tare Weight 7,200 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight 65,000 lbs.
ABS brakes, Brake Chambers 30/30
Landing Gear 2 speed square leg
Spring Ride Suspension, 3 leaf
Stack 5 high for transport
Cross members are 10-gauge steel
Tire Size 10.00 X 20 tires
Zinc Rich Primer under Urethane Topcoat. Colors vary.
- Consignment if you want TRS to sell your chassis.
- Sell Parts
- Short term storage facility.
- Stacking and Binding for Transit
- Surveys prior to rental or purchase
Availability and pricing subject to change. Specifications can vary based on Manufacturer, Age and State Requirements. The technical information provided is for guidance only and TRS cannot be held responsible for original specs and tolerances.