40FT LONG Highcube OPENSIDE CONTAINERS:
TRS sells and modifies 40-foot-long Highcube Openside steel ISO cargo containers, conex boxes, milvans, opentops, doubledoors, 20ft highcubes, flatracks for durable dry stackable storage or export Nationwide.
TRS is a leading innovator & full-service provider of new, used and refurbished heavy duty ground level domestic containers, sea worthy cargo containers, specialized containers, field offices, chassis and modified container structures for commercial and residential uses. Highcube openside 40ft containers are available in limited quantities and new condition only.
We offer standard 40’ highcubes and fabrication services to comply with budgetary limits and time frames. TRS is competitive, reliable and responsive.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. We partner with clients to understand their needs and achieve their goals.
For over 37 years TRS has provided product and services to the US Military, Industrial Leaders, Retailers and Home owners alike. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Additional 9’6” height allows for Generators, Battery Packs and Power Systems.
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings blocks for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design.
- Fire resistant.
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps.
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater.
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction.
- No structural assembly or foundation required.
- One full side opens to allow loading of extra-long materials.
- One full side opens so the container converts into a bar or event space.
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications.
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft, some 40ft.
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Side accordion doors that fold back for full side access.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Support weights in excess of 60,000lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors on one end for quick access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
Height 9’6” H
Height 8ft H
End Door Opening:
Height 7’7” H
Tare 13051 lbs
Max Gross 52911 lbs
2391 cubic feet
- Art Gallery and Community Centers
- Bars and Restaurants
- Command Centers
- Bulk storage for oversized materials
- Deployable Water Filtration System
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Gas powered equipment shelters
- Generator Shelters
- Military weapons storage
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Modular Data Center
- Permanent or Temporary Accommodations
- Portable Battery Pack Enclosures
- Shopping Malls
- Sound reduced machinery
- Tiny house with deck
- Air Compressors, Transformers and Generators provided.
- Aluminum diamond plate floors
- Corporate Branding for events, vinyl or paint
- Counter with refrigerators and shelves for glassware
- Duct work for HVAC unit
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, hvac, baseboard heating.
- Explosion proof lighting, switches, vents.
- Fire Suppression System
- Frame, Insulate and Panel.
- Furniture : bookshelves, sofa, bedding, kitchen cabinets
- Galvanized grip-strut staircase with safety rails
- Mounted TV and LED lights
- Overhead I-beam with an electric hoist.
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors.
- Ramps for forklift access
- Thermostatically controlled exhaust fans with exterior custom covers
TRS is the sole owner of the modified, customized, fabricated photos appearing on our website. This includes and is not limited to containers, chassis and portable structures. The alterations were performed by our staff at our facility and we do not authorize their use outside of this site with or without watermarks.
Disclaimer USED CONTAINERS:
TRS has a diversified inventory so the specifications listed are generic and offered to assist you with your decision making for future plans. Specs will vary per unit based on the manufacturer and vintage of the equipment. The information provided is informative only. TRS cannot be held responsible for original manufacturer specifications and tolerances.
Disclaimer NEW CONTAINERS:
New or one-trip containers are manufactured overseas and loaded with cargo abroad before being repositioned to the US. They acquire minor dents and scrapes. They are handled 7 or 8 times in transit. TRS Containers sells our new, one-trip containers free of any patches or welded sections. The year of manufacture can vary depending upon its arrival into the US, which is predicated on cargo availability from overseas.
The maximum payload capacity weights stated are based upon manufacturer’s equipment specifications only.