TRS is a leading innovator and full-service provider of new, used and refurbished 40ft Containers.
- Heavy-duty ground level domestic containers
- Sea worthy cargo containers
- Specialized containers
- Field offices
- Modified container structures.
All of these container incarnations are utilized by the Military, Industrial, Commercial, Municipal and Residential clients.
Our compliment of inventory includes New One-trip and Used 40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H.
With two swing doors on one end they are highly secure.
Ground level access offers safety and convenience when retrieving material or performing system maintenance.
40ft Containers are easy to modify with additional doors, windows, vents, locks, etc.
They can be mounted on a chassis for transportation or dock height for loading.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
- Decommissioned shipping containers are environmentally friendly
- Delivery can usually be made within 48 hours
- Durable, stackable and flexible in construction design
- Fire resistant
- Ground level access reduces risk of injury on slippery steps
- Manageable to stack or move at construction site or military theater
- More cost effective than brick and mortar construction
- No structural assembly or foundation required
- Reusable and easy to transport from job to job
- Self-Contained secure mini-warehousing
- Suitable for temporary or permanent applications
- Survive natural disasters like hurricanes and earthquakes
- Ashtray vents for air flow prevent condensation.
- Blasted, primed, painted with marine grade paint for durability.
- Constructed of 14-gauge non-corrosive cor-ten steel.
- Corner castings for easy lifting and repositioning.
- Fork pockets for empty lifting on all 20ft, some 40ft.
- High security steel lockbox standard on new units.
- Marine plywood floors treated to resist bugs and rodents.
- New container CSC plate valid for 5 years from date of manufacture.
- Stackable 8 high loaded for space efficiency.
- Standard sizing allows for transport by truck, rail, ship or air
- Support weights in excess of 60,000 lbs.
- Tie down steel lashing D-rings to secure material.
- Two swing doors for full access to interior space.
- Vandal proof steel locking bars with hasps on doors.
- Watertight with heavy rubber gaskets around doors.
Dimensions are general and will vary based on the manufacturer’s specifications. Please contact us for exact dimensions.
40ft L X 8ft W X 8’6′ H
39’6′ L X 7’8″ W X 7’10” H
7’8″ W X 7’5″ H
Tare 8,600 lbs
Max Gross 67,200 lbs
Max Payload 58,600
2366 cubic feet
16 lashing rings per side
- Bars and Restaurants
- Changing and Locker rooms
- Changing and Locker Rooms
- Concession Stands
- Command Centers
- Control rooms for industry + government
- Emergency Equipment Enclosures
- Event Branded Kiosk’s
- Excess Seasonal Inventory Storage.
- Fireproof Storage: files, boats, power machinery, furniture
- Firing Ranges.
- Gas powered equipment shelters for municipalities.
- Military weapons storage
- Mobile Lithium Battery Packs
- Mobile Welding Shops
- Portable Backup Generator Housing
- Shipping container for export
- Stackable Airport Control Tower
- Alarm Systems
- Custom flooring: vinyl tile, diamond plate, skid proof painting
- Electrical Package with lights, switch, panel box, outlets, HVAC, baseboard heating
- Fire suppression systems
- Frame, Insulate and Panel
- Furniture, Shelving, plan tables, counter tops, file cabinets
- Paint interior or exterior corporate colors
- Personal Doors with locking hardware and panic bar
- Ramps in metal or wood for forklift access
- Shelving installed: wood or metal
- Spotlight for night work
- Stepdown transformers
- Windows with Security Bars