TRS is unique in our scope of products and services. In addition to standard, specialized and fabricated container structures we sell and rent ISO Chassis.
- Availability can include New, Refurbished, Used and Fix It Yourself condition.
- Inventory includes 40ft L 8-pin lock convertible chassis for their strength and flexibility.
- Special Order Option: 40’ 8-pin Convertible Chassis which transports 2 x 20ft standard empty, 1 x20ft empty, 40’ X 8’6” H or 9’6”, 20’ 9’6” H on the rear and a 20ft standard on the front
- Domestic chassis will meet FHWA Roadworthy requirements.
- Parts for Sale
- Registration Services
- Repairs Performed
- TRS sells ISO container chassis for the safe and cost-effective transport of empty and loaded containers.
- We can quote on New Tri-axles and Specialty Chassis.
- We provide Used 20ft long sliders, 40ft goosenecks, 40ft 8-pin locks, and 40’ – 45’ Extendables.
Visit our facility to survey and evaluate the quality, price points and grades of our chassis.
- The only chassis that can transport one 20ft L X 9’6’ H container
- Chassis can be stacked 3 high for space efficiency
- Chassis can raise your container to dock height for easy loading
- Containers cannot be dangerously dragged off the chassis
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container
- No blocking is needed since the chassis allows full access to lift
- Chassis is inspected and documented prior to leaving and upon return
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time
- Insurance is required from Lessee
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent
- Rental Option for USED equipment only
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals
- Traditionally fast turnaround time
- TRS OFFERS SHORT AND LONG TERM RENTAL OPTIONS.
- We have a diversified inventory of chassis types
- HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING A CHASSIS AT THE PIER, TIME TO PURCHASE.
- Sold in New, Used or “As Is” Condition.
- TRS can mount your plate on the chassis
- Basic Roadworthy units for export
- Refurbished which includes new tires, brakes and paint
- Roadworthy / FHWA to carry loads
- TRS purchases chassis back when the market will allow
- Upon payment in full client receives Title and Bill of Sale
Dimensions are similar to a standard 8-pin lock
Center locks fold down
King pin Placement 30.5”
Rear Height 52” from ground
Tare Weight 10,500 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight 65,000 lbs.
Mudflaps and Conspicuity Tape
Stack 3 high for transport
Tire Size 10 x 20 tires on 5 spoke wheels
Rim Wheels 8.25 X 22.5
Landing Gear low profile sand shoe
- Consignment if you want TRS to sell your chassis.
- Sell Parts
- Short term storage facility.
- Stacking and Binding for Transit
- Surveys prior to rental or purchase