TRS is unique in our scope of products and services. In addition to standard, specialized and fabricated container structures we offer ISO Chassis.
20ft long, 40ft long, 40ft – 45ft extendable chassis in new, refurbished, used and Fix It Yourself condition.
- 40 foot tri axle container chassis are engineered to transport loads up to 75,000 lbs
- Availability can include New, Refurbished, Used and Fix It Yourself condition.
- Chassis can be stacked 3 high for transport.
- Domestic chassis will meet FHWA Roadworthy requirements.
- Parts for Sale
- Registration Services
- Repairs Performed
- TRS sells ISO chassis for the safe and cost-effective transport of empty and loaded containers.
- We can quote on New Tri-axles and Specialty Chassis.
Our equipment options and services are unparalleled in our industry. Let TRS be the turnkey solution for your intermodal equipment needs.
Visit our facility to survey and evaluate the quality, price points and grades of our chassis.
- 40ft L Tri-axle Chassis can transport 75,000lbs of cargo legally.
- Chassis can be stacked 3 high for economical repositioning.
- Chassis can raise your container to dock height for easy loading
- Containers cannot be dangerously dragged off the chassis
- Cost effective: no wasted time chaining down; load + lock
- Driver safety: No chaining or climbing onto the roof of a container
- No blocking is needed since the chassis allows full access to lift
- Container Chassis setups can be converted into turnkey portable event space, emergency generators, data centers and more
- TRS OFFERS SHORT AND LONG TERM RENTAL OPTIONS.
- Chassis is inspected and documented prior to leaving and upon return
- Easy conversion from rental to a buyout at any time
- Insurance is required from Lessee
- Lessee responsible for all Maintenance + Repair items
- Lessee responsible for damages or tire swaps while on rent
- Reasonable 30 day minimum on all rentals
- Rental chassis are in used roadworthy condition
- Traditionally fast turnaround time
- We have a diversified inventory of chassis types
- HAVING DIFFICULTY GETTING A CHASSIS AT THE PIER, TIME TO PURCHASE.
- Sale Tri-axles are in Used condition or Special Order for New
- TRS can mount your plate on the chassis
- Basic Roadworthy units for export
- Chassis sold in different conditions to meet client needs
- Refurbished which includes new tires, brakes and paint
- Roadworthy / FHWA to carry loads
- TRS purchases chassis back when the market will allow
- Upon payment in full client receives Title and Bill of Sale
Heavy high-tensile main I-beam
King pin Placement 30” from rear face of front bolster
Rear Height 48” from ground
Axles 3 – 5” round and 22,500 lbs. beam capacity each
Axle Centers 49”
Tare Weight 8,800 lbs.
Gross Vehicle Weight 75,000 lbs.
Fifth Wheel Height 48”
Stack 4 high for transport
Tire Size 11R 22.5
Rim Wheels 8.25 X 22.5
Landing Gear 2-speed 10” X 10” low profile sand shoe
- Consignment if you want TRS to sell your chassis.
- Sell Parts
- Short term storage facility.
- Stacking and Binding for Transit
- Surveys prior to rental or purchase